CBSE Practical Exams 2021: Class 10, 12 dates, guidelines & SOPs issued – Check instructions & safety protocols
CBSE Practical Exam 2021 guidelines and SOPs are issued. Candidates who will appear for sophistication 10, 12 exams can check the dates, guidelines and SOPs issued by the Board.
Central Board of education has released CBSE Practical Exams 2021 dates, guidelines and SOPs. The Board has send a letter addressed to the Principals and Heads of schools during which they need mentioned the dates for conducting practical exams and also included general instructions, COVID19 protocols and guidelines to be followed for this year.
The board has already released the Date Sheet for sophistication 10, 12 Board Examinations. The board, in its earlier notice for exam dates informed the faculties that the sensible examinations would be conducted from March 1, 2021. due to special circumstances this year, CBSE has allowed the faculties to finish the practicals by the last date of the thought exams – which is June 11, 2021. inspect general instructions, SOPs here.
CBSE Practical Exams: COVID Safety Protocols
- Practical labs need to be sanitized with the answer of 1% sodium hypochloride after conduct of every batch of practical exams.
- Schools must provide hand sanitizers at the laborotary
- Students must be educated about the security protocols and advised to hold their own sanitizers, wear masks within the smallest amount times and also carry their own bottle
- A batch of 25 students might be sub-divided in two sub-groupd to make sure proper social distancing
- Students must immediately leave the varsity after the sensible exams are conducted
- Exhaust fans are to be switched on and doors/windows of laborotaries kept open during the examination
- During Viva voice, student and examiner should be facing within the same direction and not at one another
- Students are required to scrub hands before and after the conduct of the sensible examination
The complete set of instructions are often checked within the official notice provided here. The board has emphasised on strict compliance. A fine for non-compliance of instructions of Rs. 50,000 would be levied on the faculties , if found to be in breach.
CBSE Practical Exams 2021: General Instructions, SOPs
- As per the sooner notice, the board has directed the faculties to conduct the CBSE Class 10, 12 Pratical Exams 2021 between March 1, 2021 and June 11, 2021. Unlike previous years’, however, the board has this year insisted that the sensible examinations could even be re-conducted for college kids who are absent within the first instance.
- For all such students, schools are directed to report back to the board’s regional office so as that external examiner could even be appointed again for the sensible exam. Also, all such exams, however, must be completed before June 11, 2021.
- The board has also insisted on external examiner for sophistication 12 Board Practical Examination. very almost like previous years, this year too the sensible exams would be conducted by external examiner. A board appointed observer also as an indoor examiner would even be present.
- Under no circumstances are schools allowed to conduct practical examinations with internal examiners. just just just in case an equivalent is completed , the marks of the sensible exams would be cancelled and student would be instead marked on a mean scale of the marks obtained in theory paper. Furthermore, the board would also initiate de-affiliation proceedings against the varsity . Principal would be held fully liable for not adhering to CBSE directions.
- As for sophistication 10 internal assessments, they might be conducted by the within examinations, as was done earlier.
- Marks of the sensible examinations conducted need to be immediately uploaded to the app by the faculties . in conjunction with this, the faculties also are required to upload a gaggle photo with geo-tags, as was the norm instituted last year by the board. All marks – including for the scholars who were absent, need to be uploaded between March 1, 2021 and June 11, 2021.
Apart from these guidelines, the board has also laid out SOPs and COVID safety protocols for the sensible examinations. an equivalent are listed below.