CBSE has invited applications for the Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship. Students would be able to apply for the same on cbse.gov.in. Details here.
- Online application for the Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child has been invited by the Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE.
- Candidates should note that they would be able to apply for the scholarship till January 17 on cbse.gov.in.
Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE has invited online applications from eligible students for the Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child. Students who have passed their class 10 examination from CBSE affiliated schools, would be able to apply for the scholarship. More detailed information about the scholarship can be found on the official website-cbse.gov.in.
Candidates should further note that along with fresh applications, CBSE has also invited applications for renewal of the Single Girl Child Scholarship X 2020. Details about the renewal of the scholarship as well as the detailed eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarships can be found here. Important dates and other details can be found here.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child Dates
|Online application process starts||December 27, 2021|
|Candidates can apply till||January 17, 2022|
|Online application to be verified by schools from||December 31, 2021|
|Schools would verify online applications till||January 25, 2022|
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child: Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website-cbse.gov.in.
2. Now click on the Scholarship link. A new window would open up.
3. Candidates would now find a notification that says, “Single Girl Child Scholarship – 2021 (Fresh Application)” or “CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X – Renewal” as per need.
4. A new window would open up.
5. Candidates should now fill the application form with the necessary details.
6. Candidates should keep a copy of the application form for necessary details.
Candidates should note that the scholarship amount would be Rs 500 per month. The amount would be transferred to candidates via NEFT or ECS. Further, a scholarship awarded once to candidates under the scheme, would be paid for a duration of two years. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website for more details.